VIOPHOR 4BK is a high affinity brightener tinted with dyestuff.
1. Physical Appearance : Greenish yellow powder.
2. Chemical Constitution : Stilbene derivative
3. Ionic Nature : Anionic
4. Solubility in Water : Easily soluble in soft water upto 20 to 25 grams per liter.
5. pH of 1% Aqueous Soln. : 8.0 – 9.0
6. Shade : Brilliant bluish white.
7. Application : Suitable for cotton, polyamide, wool & silk.
8. Doses : 0.2 – 0.6 % with discontinuous process on cellulose fabric.
0.3 – 1.0% with discontinuous processes on polyamide, wool, silk.
9. Compatibility : Not compatible cationic auxiliaries.
The tinted dyestuff is not destroyed by peroxide. Depending on the recipe changes in shade may occur because of reduction agents.
10. Storage stability : Stable if stored away from sunlight under
roof in cool conditions.
11. Toxicology & Ecology : VIOPHOR 4BK doesn’t yield any special hazard when used for the recommended applications provided the usual preliminary safety and hygiene rules for handling chemicals are observed.
The information given in this data sheet corresponds to the experience so far gained in plat and laboratory. It can be used for reference purpose only. We are not responsible for any unexpected results caused by it.