VIOPHOR UBL LIQUID:
An urea free Fluorescent Brightener for Textiles and Paper Industries.
VIOPHOR UBL is a fluorescent brightener which yields outstanding white effects with a brilliant neutral white to reddish white shade on celluloses materials.
1. Physical Appearance : Light brown/Yellow liquid
2. Chemical Constitution : Stilbene derivative.
3. C.I. No. : Brightener 263
4. Ionic Nature : Anionic.
5 Solubility in Water : Soluble in all proportion in water.
6. pH of 10% Aqueous Soln. : 8-10
7. Shade : Neutral/Reddish white
8. Application: Suitable for cellulose fabric in pad and exhaustion treatment.
9. Doses : 0.1 to 0.8 % on the weight of dry fabric.
10. Compatibility : Not compatible cationic auxiliaries.
i) light fastness – 3-4
ii)washing fastness in water- 4
iii)washing fastness in mech. 40*C- 5
iv)washing fastness in mech. 60*C- 4-5
v)washing fastness in mech. 95*C- 4
vi)washing fastness Sea water- 5
12.Storage stability : Stable if stored away from sunlight under roof in cool conditions.
13. Toxicology & Ecology : VIOPHOR UBL doesn’t yield any special hazard when used for the recommended applications provided the usual preliminary safety and hygiene rules for handling chemicals are observed.
The information given in this data sheet corresponds to the experience so far gained in plat and laboratory. It can be used for reference purpose only. We are not responsible for any unexpected results caused by it.