VIOPHOR SI LIQUID gives pleasing bluer fluorescence
on cellulosics fibre, yarn and fabrics.
1. Properties :
- It is Yellowish Brown Liquid.
- Specific Gravity 1.15
- Robust to hardness of water
- Stable to acidic, neutral and alkaline conditions
- Anionic in nature
- Medium Substantivity
- It is stilbene derivative.
2. Applications :
- Application in open tanks
VIOPHOR SI LIQUID – 0.2 to 0.5% (owf)
Calcined Glauber’s Salt – 3 gpl to 5 gpl
Temperature – 25OC to 40O C
Dyeing Time – 20 Minutes
- Exhaust Method
It is used in jigger for woven fabric while used in winch knitted fabric VIOPHOR SI LIQUID – 0.2 to 0.5 % (owf)
Temperature – 80° C to 85° C
Optimum pH – Suitable between pH 5.5 to 11
Dyeing Time – 20 to 30 Minutes
- Padding Method
VIOPHOR SI LIQUID – 0.8 gpl to 4 gpl
Temperature – At Room Temperature
- Suitable to use in Bleaching Bath
It gives excellent results with Hydrogen Per Oxide Compared to Sodium Hypochlorite.
- It can be used directly in finishing bath with anionic or nonionic textile auxiliaries.
- It is not compatible with cationic textile auxiliaries when used in higher concentrations; Optimisation can be achieved by trial and error as per customer’s requirement.
- Dilute solutions should not be exposed to natural light.
Note: The above information is provided in good faith without warranty.